FACE of Performance
FACE refers to:
- face-to-face conversations between a supervisor and employee
- an acronym for Feedback, Ask Questions, Conversation, and Explore Options
- the performance management software system
FACE of Performance replaced an annual performance review form. Performance management for Pinellas County employees is an ongoing conversation, not an annual evaluation. Also see FACE in a Nutshell video.
All documents are in PDF format.
*IMPORTANT: Use Chrome or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer to access FACE.
Use your OPUS login and password for FACE. Your OPUS login is the first letter of your first name, your last name and employee number (such as jdoe123456).
Managers will also enter PCG (which stands for Pinellas County Government) for the company code.
- First time users: Use the "Welcome to FACE" email to establish your password. If you don't have the email, contact Human Resources at 464-3367 or by email.
- FACE access
- Direct links: FACE Employee Access or FACE Manager Access.
- Remote access: Select a FACE link from ONLINE SERVICES in the top menu bar above the Pinellas County logo.
- Icon: The FACE desktop icon is no longer available but you can create a shortcut on your desktop.
- Can't log in? Forgot your password?
Need to update your password?
Some terms differ in the FACE model and software, such as:
- Notes = Comments (used by a supervisor to keep track of discussions they have with an employee about performance)
- Summarize Performance Conversations = Performance Review (completed in the FACE system quarterly to
note overall performance, goals and expectations)
Contact Human Resources at 464-3367 or email email@example.com.
Return to top