FACE of Performance
In January 2019, FACE moved to the new Talent Center portal.
Your login and password did not change.
All documents are in PDF format.
What is FACE?
FACE refers to:
- face-to-face conversations between a supervisor and employee
- an acronym for Feedback, Ask Questions, Conversation, and Explore Options
- the performance management software system
- Login and Password
- Use your OPUS login and a password of your choice.
- Your OPUS login is the first letter of your first name, your last name, and your employee number (such as jdoe123456).
- Direct link: Talent Center
- Remote access: Select the Talent Center link from SERVICES in the top menu bar above the Pinellas County logo.
- Bookmark: Select the bookmark for Talent Center in your Internet Explorer favorites.
- Can't log in? Forgot your password? Need to update your password?
Some terms differ in the FACE model and software, such as:
- Notes = Comments (used by a supervisor to keep track of discussions they have with an employee about performance)
- Summarize Performance Conversations = Performance Review (completed in the FACE system to
note overall performance, goals and expectations)
Return to top