Nurse Amy Hertog
Amy Hertog, RN, BSN, is a UnitedHealthcare Nurse Liaison available to assist Pinellas County employees. Amy's role is to:
- Connect employees with UnitedHealthcare resources
- Provide education and counseling
Amy describes herself figuratively as a "Nurse Navigator" working to steer an employee's "ship" to the health and wellness resources they need.
Contact Amy Hertog
400 S. Ft. Harrison Ave., Clearwater
She can assist employees one-on-one with resources such as:
- Finding a doctor or specialist
- Using the UnitedHealthcare website or app
- Pricing a procedure or treatment using the Cost Estimator tool
- Managing a disease or medications
- Providing referrals to programs such as telephonic coaching, disease management, healthy pregnancy, or cancer support
Amy is available to speak to employee groups (such as a staff meeting) on a variety of topics and to provide basic screenings such as blood pressure.
- Know Your Health Numbers
- Understanding Diabetes
- Understanding Blood Pressure
- Understanding Preventive Care
- Why is UHC Calling?
- The Five Fundamentals of Financial Wellbeing
Services Not Provided by Amy
- Amy cannot provide hands-on medical services such as drawing blood, giving flu shots, or providing diagnoses or treatment.
- It is recommended that UnitedHealthcare plan participants contact UHC for assistance with medical claims (see contact info below).
||Who to Contact*
|Blood work, flu shots
||Doctor or clinic
|Diagnosis or treatment
||Doctor, clinic, Virtual Doctor, 24-Hour Nurse
Amy's Educational Videos