Nurse Amy Hertog
Amy Hertog, RN, BSN, is a UnitedHealthcare Nurse Liaison available to assist Pinellas County employees. Amy's role is to:
- Connect employees with UnitedHealthcare resources
- Provide education and counseling
Amy describes herself figuratively as a "Nurse Navigator" working to steer an employee's "ship" to the health and wellness resources they need.
Documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
Contact Amy Hertog
400 S. Ft. Harrison Ave., Clearwater
She can assist employees one-on-one with resources such as:
- Finding a doctor or specialist
- Using the UnitedHealthcare website or app
- Pricing a procedure or treatment using the Cost Estimator tool
- Managing a disease or medications
- Providing referrals to programs such as telephonic coaching, disease management, healthy pregnancy, or cancer support
Amy is available to speak to employee groups (such as a staff meeting) on a variety of topics and to provide basic screenings such as blood pressure.
- Heart Health Presentations
- Understanding Diabetes
- Understanding Blood Pressure
- Understanding Preventive Care
- Why is UHC Calling?
- The Five Fundamentals of Financial Wellbeing
Services Not Provided by Amy
- Amy cannot provide hands-on medical services such as drawing blood, giving flu shots, or providing diagnoses or treatment.
- It is recommended that UnitedHealthcare plan participants contact UHC for assistance with medical claims (see contact info below).
||Who to Contact*
|Blood work, flu shots
||Doctor or clinic
|Diagnosis or treatment
||Doctor, clinic, Virtual Doctor, 24-Hour Nurse
Amy's Educational Videos