Nurse Amy Hertog
Amy Hertog, RN, BSN, is a United Healthcare Nurse Liaison available to assist Pinellas County employees. Amy's role is to:
- Connect employees with United Healthcare resources
- Provide education and counseling
Amy describes herself figuratively as a "Nurse Navigator" working to steer an employee's "ship" to the health and wellness resources they need.
She can assist employees one-on-one with resources such as:
- Finding a doctor or specialist
- Using the UHC website or Health4Me app
- Pricing a procedure or treatment using the Cost Estimator tool
- Managing a disease or medications
- Providing referrals to programs such as telephonic coaching, disease management, healthy pregnancy, or cancer support
Amy is available to speak to employee groups (such as a staff meeting) on a variety of topics and to provide basic screenings such as blood pressure.
- Healthy Heart
- Understanding Diabetes
- Understanding Blood Pressure
- Men's Health
- Women's Health
Services Not Provided by Amy
- Amy will not be providing hands-on medical services such as drawing blood, giving flu shots, or providing diagnoses or treatment.
- Also she will not be providing assistance with UHC medical claims.
||Who to Contact*
|Blood work, flu shots
||Doctor or clinic
|Diagnosis or treatment
||Doctor, clinic, Virtual Doctor, 24-Hour Nurse
- United Healthcare Member Services - (888) 478-4752 or email
- 24-Hour Nurse- (888) 478-4752
- Employee Benefits - 464-4570 or email
Contact Amy Hertog
400 S. Ft. Harrison Ave., Clearwater