A vital component to making Pinellas County a great place to work is building the necessary skills in our most valuable resource, our employees, so that they can develop into tomorrow's in-house leaders for the emerging and changing workplace.
All documents are in PDF format.
- Power of Positive Discipline - 4/25
- Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring - 5/1
- Managing Relationships - 5/2
- Innovation Management - 5/2
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Core Essentials - 5/2
- Powerful Public Speaking - 5/14 and 5/21
- Project Management - 5/15
- It's Not Just Customer Service - 5/16
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced Essentials - 5/22
- Perspective - 5/22
- A Manager’s Guide to Customer Service Excellence - 5/23
Upcoming Courses with Seats Available
Pinellas County provides more than 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form | video ).
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Workshops - New Leader Transition and Department Team Building workshops available.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar