A vital component to making Pinellas County a great place to work is building the necessary skills in our most valuable resource, our employees, so that they can develop into tomorrow's in-house leaders for the emerging and changing workplace.
All documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Education Fair - Looking for the right degree program or certificate? Stop by Annex 429 on July 25 to chat with reps from local colleges.
Upcoming Courses with Seats Available
Pinellas County provides more than 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form).
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Workshops - New Leader Transition and Department Team Building workshops available.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar