A vital component to making Pinellas County a great place to work is building the necessary skills in our most valuable resource, our employees, so that they can develop into tomorrow's in-house leaders for the emerging and changing workplace.
All documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- COVID-19 Update - Learning & Development courses are postponed until further notice except the virtual courses listed below.
Upcoming Virtual Courses with Seats Available
- ULearnIT - This is a great option for learning year-round, but particularly now that in-person courses are temporarily unavailable to employees. Access over 40,000 videos, courses, books, and book summaries (see Login | Flyer | User Guide | Manager's Guide | Video Tips ).
- View featured COVID-19 resources.
Pinellas County provides 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form).
- Learning Leader Workshops - Customized, hands-on, interactive learning tailored to your organization.
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar