A vital component to making Pinellas County a great place to work is building the necessary skills in our most valuable resource, our employees, so that they can develop into tomorrow's in-house leaders for the emerging and changing workplace.
All documents are in PDF format.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
- All Learning & Development courses are postponed until further notice including CPM and New Employee Orientation.
- The April Education Fair is canceled.
ULearnIT Online Learning
- ULearnIT - This is a great option for learning year-round and particularly now that in-person courses are temporarily unavailable. Access over 40,000 quick-help videos, 2,500 video courses, and 16,000 books (Login | Flyer | User Guide | Manager's Guide | Video Tips ). We will be featuring a new resource each week. See below.
- Collaboration - This 29-minute course provides valuable tips to be a successful collaborator.
Pinellas County provides 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form).
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Workshops - New Leader Transition and Department Team Building workshops available.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar