Pinellas County is proud to support a learning culture. We promote continuous learning to build skills in our most valuable resource, our employees. Such development boosts productivity, morale, retention and the ability to take on new roles in the organization.
All documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- COVID-19 Update - Learning & Development courses are postponed until further notice except the virtual courses listed below.
Upcoming Virtual Courses with Seats Available
- ULearnIT - This is a great option for learning year-round, but particularly now that in-person courses are temporarily unavailable to employees. Access over 40,000 videos, courses, books, and book summaries.
- View featured COVID-19 resources.
Pinellas County provides 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form).
- Learning Leader Workshops - Customized, hands-on, interactive learning tailored to your organization.
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar