Pinellas County's Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of well-being for our employees and their families. The program includes four pillars (aspects) of wellness: physical, emotional, social and financial.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Financial Empowerment Virtual Program- Take control of your finances with a free 4-part workshop.
- Tobacco Cessation Goes Virtual - Register for Tobacco Free Florida classes held in Zoom.
- Strategies for COVID-19 Prevention - Nurse Amy Hertog talks about masks, cleaning and handling public places. (27-minute video )
- 2020 Wellness Incentives - Due to the pandemic, we've added three new COVID-19 related incentives and removed the Wellness Learning Series.
- Biometric Screening & Health Survey - To keep employees safe, the biometric screening requirement has been waived. The survey is still required.
- Virtual Cooking Classes - Explore the benefits of a Whole Food Plant-Based lifestyle.
- Coping with Anxiety During Transitions - Nurse Amy Hertog shares coping strategies to manage anxiety (17-minute video ).
- COVID-19 - All wellness classes, demos, orientations, and events are postponed until further notice. All Wellness Center locations are closed.
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners.
- Wellness Classes - Learn about your health.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Blood Donation - Upcoming blood drives.
- Rally is an online platform from UnitedHealthcare (UHC) to complete your health survey and track your wellness incentives. To log in:
- Employees enrolled in a Pinellas County health plan: Go to myUHC.com and select the Rally link.
- Opt out employees only: Use the Rally login.
- Wellness Center (open 24/7) - Free gym membership.
- Gym Discounts
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available.
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program