Pinellas County's Health & Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of health and well-being in which our employees and their families can improve and/or maintain their overall health.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Blood Drive - Donate blood at Pinellas County Tax Collector, 1663 Gulf to Bay Blvd., Clearwater on Wednesday, May 29, from 1:00 to 3:30.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- 2019 Wellness Incentives - Achieve your wellness goals while earning rewards.
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners
- Wellness Classes - 2019 topics are sleep and healthy diet.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- Rally is an online platform from UnitedHealthcare (UHC) to complete your health survey and track your wellness incentives. To log in:
- Employees enrolled in a Pinellas County health plan: Go to myUHC.com and select the Rally link.
- Opt out employees only: Use the Rally login.
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership.
- Gym Discounts
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Access over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program