Pinellas County's Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of well-being for our employees and their families. The program includes four pillars (aspects) of wellness: physical, emotional, social and financial.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Coronavirus - All wellness classes, demos, orientations, and events are postponed until further notice. This includes exercise classes, orientations, demos, Wellness Center Open House, mobile mammogram event and the Stress-Proof Brain Learning Series. All Wellness Center locations are closed.
- Tobacco Deadline Extended to April 30 – Tobacco users must complete an approved tobacco cessation program by April 30 to qualify for the 2020 tobacco premium waiver.
- Behavioral/Mental Health Provider Transition Deadline of March 31 – The deadline for employees and dependents to transition to an in-network UnitedHealthcare provider is March 31.
- 2020 Wellness Incentives - Achieve your wellness goals while earning rewards.
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners.
- Wellness Classes - Learn about your health.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- Biometric Screening & Health Survey - Invest in good health and save $500.
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Blood Donation - Upcoming blood drives.
- Rally is an online platform from UnitedHealthcare (UHC) to complete your health survey and track your wellness incentives. To log in:
- Employees enrolled in a Pinellas County health plan: Go to myUHC.com and select the Rally link.
- Opt out employees only: Use the Rally login.
- Wellness Center (open 24/7) - Free gym membership.
- Gym Discounts
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available.
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Access over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program