Pinellas County's Health & Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of health and well-being in which our employees and their families can improve and/or maintain their overall health.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Clearwater Recreation Facilities - Purchase a discounted pass for local rec centers and pools.
- Join a Gym and Pay Less - We just added three new local gyms to our employee discounts program.
- 2018 Wellness Incentives - Achieve your wellness goals, plus earn up to 50,000 reward points or $200 cash.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available in-person, by phone, or online.
- Wellness Classes - 2018 topics are The Stress-Proof Brain and Back to Basics 2.0.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners (video | registration)
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Rally - Complete your health survey; view your incentive rewards status; access sweepstakes, missions, coins, and more.
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership.
- Gym Discounts
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Blog - We want to hear from you and see your photos. Stay up-to-date on wellness news by selecting RSS Feed or Alert Me. (internal link for employees)
- Wellness Resources - Access over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Contact the Wellness Program:
2018 Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program