Pinellas County's Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of well-being for our employees and their families. The program includes four pillars (aspects) of wellness: physical, emotional, social and financial.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
COVID-19 UDPATE 10/5/20
The Wellness Center is open on a limited basis. All on-site classes, demos, events and orientations are postponed until further notice.
- Onsite Flu Shots- Sign up now for a free flu shot at 4 convenient County Government locations (appointments required). Get answers to your flu shot questions: Video | Video Script
- COVID-19 Videos - Get the latest on COVID fatigue testing, prevention, and coping strategies.
- Health Survey - Complete the Rally health survey by December 31 to save $500 on your 2021 premium.
- Tobacco Cessation Goes Virtual - Register for Tobacco Free Florida classes held in Zoom.
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners.
- Wellness Classes - Learn about your health.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Blood Donation - Upcoming blood drives.
- Rally is an online platform from UnitedHealthcare (UHC) to complete your health survey and track your wellness incentives. To log in:
- Employees enrolled in a Pinellas County health plan: Go to myUHC.com and select the Rally link.
- Opt out employees only: Use the Rally login.
- Wellness Center - Opening October 5 with limited hours and usage
- Gym Discounts
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available.
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program