Pinellas County is committed to the health and wellness of its employees. Improved employee health can lead to a decrease in medical costs, injuries and absenteeism, plus an increase in morale and productivity.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Maintain Campaign - Stay healthy this holiday season with a fun challenge including door prizes.
- WalkingU Challenge - Get outside and take a walk with your coworkers. You could win the coveted Golden Sneaker Award.
- Tobacco Cessation Classes - Register for free cessation classes held at multiple worksites.
- Wellness Incentives - Achieve your wellness goals, plus earn up to 50,000 reward points or $200 cash. View the video and the web page.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers
- Classes - Back to Basics (spinal health), Beyond the Scale (Weight Watchers), and Quit Smoking Now (tobacco cessation)
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and their spouses/partners (video | registration flyer)
- Rally - Health and wellness website from United Healthcare
- Wellness Blog - We'd love to hear from you and see your photos. Stay up-to-date on wellness news by selecting RSS Feed or Alert Me. (internal link for employees)
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership
- Gym Discounts
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Access over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Contact the Wellness Program:
(727) 464-4049 or 464-3768
2017 Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program