Pinellas County is committed to the health and wellness of its employees. Improved employee health can lead to a decrease in medical costs, injuries and absenteeism, plus an increase in morale and productivity.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Your Back Health - If you suffer from back pain, check out the Back to Basics Learning Series, Healthy Back Program, Treatment Decision Support, and physician quality designations.
- Get Fit with TrackThis! - Get quick tips on using the new TrackThis! portal for Get Fit with a step-by-step live demo, then register for Get Fit.
- Mammogram Screening - Register for a free mammogram on Oct. 18 or 20.
- Wellness Incentives - Achieve your wellness goals, plus earn up to 50,000 reward points or $200 cash. View the video and the web page.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers
- Classes - Back to Basics (spinal health), Beyond the Scale (Weight Watchers), and IQuit (tobacco cessation)
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and their spouses/partners (video | registration flyer)
- Rally - Health and wellness website from United Healthcare
- Wellness Blog - We'd love to hear from you and see your photos. Stay up-to-date on wellness news by selecting RSS Feed or Alert Me. (internal link for employees)
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership
- Gym Discounts
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Access over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Contact the Wellness Program:
(727) 464-4049 or 464-3768
2017 Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program