Pinellas County's Health & Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of health and well-being in which our employees and their families can improve and/or maintain their overall health.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Blood Drives - Donate blood at the Clearwater Courthouse Bloodmobile on Wednesday, January 16, from 11:00 to 4:00 and the Utilities building on Wednesday, January 23 from 8:30 to 1:30.
- Stepping into Your Health 2019 - Form a team for the new 9-week walking/whole health challenge. Registration opens on January 14.
- Wellness Incentives - The 2019 incentives are available! Start your new year on the road to wellness.
- Stress Less Calendar - Download a calendar with daily stress breaks that are 10 minutes or less.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners (video | registration)
- Wellness Classes - 2019 topics will be sleep and healthy diet.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- Rally is an online platform from UnitedHealthcare (UHC) to complete your health survey and track your wellness incentives. To log in:
- Employees enrolled in a Pinellas County health plan: Go to myUHC.com and select the Rally link.
- Opt out employees only: Use the Rally login.
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership.
- Gym Discounts
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
- To Your Health Newsletter- Monthly employee newsletter includes articles on nutrition, exercise, and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Resources - Access over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program