2017 Wellness Incentive Program
The path to wellness is rewarding!
Pinellas County is committed to creating a work environment where employees can thrive and reach their maximum potential. Establishing a culture of wellness helps you and your family stay healthy, which keeps insurance costs down for you and for the County. The Wellness Incentive Program offers employees and their spouses/partners the opportunity to participate in activities that improve well-being and earn rewards.
All documents are in PDF format.
Who is eligible?
- Permanent employees are eligible for the Wellness Incentive Program.
- Employees enrolled in the Pinellas County health
plan are eligible for all of the activities.
- Employees who opt out of health coverage are eligible
for the activities except those requiring enrollment in our United Healthcare plan (Chat with a Coach, Chronic Condition Management, and Maternity Support).
- Spouses and domestic partners who are enrolled in the County health plan are eligible for incentive activities except the Wellness Learning Series and Weight Watchers. Also, although they may attend Tobacco Cessation classes, they will not receive reward points or cash.
How does the program work?
Participate in your choice of Wellness Incentive Program activities and earn Pinellas County Rewards Program points, or you may elect cash.
- There are many incentive activities available:
What is Rally?
- Rally is a wellness website from United Healthcare that provides a health survey, personalized health goals, challenges, missions, and digital rewards (coins) that offer a chance to win prizes such as fitness trackers and gift cards.
- NEW for 2017: You can check your biometric screening and health survey completion status in Rally.
- Info: Flyer | Help Guide | FAQs
- Videos: Overview | Missions | Coins & Sweepstakes | Health Survey
What rewards are available?
Do I need to complete a biometric screening and health survey?
Return to top