Employee Wellness Center
All documents in PDF format.
All Wellness Center users exercise at their own risk.
- The center is an exercise-on-your-own facility and is a free benefit to all permanent County employees, retirees, and registered County volunteers.
- Located in the basement of the old Courthouse at 324 S. Ft. Harrison Avenue in downtown Clearwater.
- Open Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Closed on weekends and all County holidays.
- Access is issued after attending an orientation class and completing paperwork (see How to Join below).
- Bike storage (registration form)
- Blood pressure machine
- Lockers (daily
use and assigned)
- TV, DVD player, library of DVD workouts, bluetooth speaker
- Wellness education library
- Balls: BOSU balls, medicine balls, slam balls, stability balls
- Battle ropes
- Bikes: stationery, spin (spin orientation required)
- Boxing equipment
- Foam rollers
- Exercise equipment: elliptical machines, Nautilus, stair climbers, rowing machine, treadmills
- Plyometric box
- Pull up bar
- Resistance bands
- Sand bags
- Sliding discs
- Stretch straps
- Weights: free weights, weighted bars, kettle bells, weighted vests
- Yoga blocks and mats
Satellite Fitness Centers
The following County office locations provide mini-fitness centers for employee use:
- North Clerk’s County Branch, 29582 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Clearwater (open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Public Works, 22211 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Clearwater (24-hour access)
How to Join
- To use the Wellness Center or a satellite fitness center, you must complete a 15-minute orientation including a facility tour
- To schedule an orientation, email email@example.com.
Local Gym Discounts
Employees are eligible for Discounts at Other Local Gyms.
Return to top