Employee Wellness Center
All documents in PDF format.
Please remember that employees exercise at their own risk.
- The center is an exercise-on-your-own facility and is a free benefit to all permanent County employees, retirees, and registered County volunteers.
- Located in the basement of the old Courthouse at 324 S. Ft. Harrison Avenue in downtown Clearwater.
- Open Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Closed on weekends and all County holidays.
- Access is issued after attending an orientation class and completing paperwork (see How to Join below).
- Group Fitness Classes
- Individualized exercise programs
- Fitness assessments
- Body analysis
- Blood pressure screening
- Daily use lockers
- Bike storage (registration form)
- Elliptical fitness cross trainers
- Free weights
- Nautilus exercise equipment
- Rowing machines
- Spin bikes
- Stair climbers
- Stationery bikes
- Wellness resource library
Satellite Fitness Centers
The following County office locations provide mini-fitness centers for employee use:
- North Clerk’s County Branch, 29582 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Clearwater (open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Public Works, 22211 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Clearwater (24-hour access)
How to Join
- To use the Wellness Center or any of the satellite fitness centers, you must attend an orientation of approximately 15 minutes.
- The orientation includes a brief tour of the facility and paperwork to obtain access to the center.
- To schedule an orientation, contact the Health & Wellness Associate at email@example.com
Local Gym Discounts
In addition to the Wellness Center and the satellite mini-fitness centers, employees are eligible for discounts at 16 gyms and 11 recreation facilities:
Return to top