Pinellas County is a great place to live, work and play.
Our employees play an indispensable role in providing a high level of service to the County's citizens. We offer job opportunities in a wide variety of fields. Wherever your passion and talents lie, a dynamic and evolving career awaits you.
We invite you to search and apply for jobs with Pinellas County Government:
- Job Opportunities
- Job Application
- New Job Postings - Jobs are posted daily. Sign up for Job Alert emails or the RSS Job Feed.
- What We Offer
- Class Specifications / Job Descriptions
- Veterans’ Preference Form
- Employee Referral Program
- "I Am Pinellas County" Employee Videos
- New to the area? Learn what makes living here so special at Visit St. Pete-Clearwater.
We hire for 11 organizations or Appointing Authorities within the Pinellas County Unified Personnel System which includes over 3,000 positions.
Please note, we do not handle employment for the following agencies. To apply, visit:
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- Pinellas County School Board
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA)
Pinellas County is an Equal Opportunity Employer operating in compliance with Affirmative Action, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the federal Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, and Veterans' Preference per Florida Statute 295.
Contact Human Resources Employment at (727) 464-3367 or email email@example.com.