Pinellas County is a great place to live, work and play.
Our employees play an indispensable role in providing a high level of service to the County's citizens. We offer job opportunities in a wide variety of fields. Wherever your passion and talents lie, a dynamic and evolving career awaits you.
We invite you to search and apply for jobs with Pinellas County Government:
- Job Openings
- Job Application
- What We Offer
- Class Specifications / Job Descriptions
- Veterans’ Preference Form
- Employee Referral Program
- What's it like to work for Pinellas County? See I Am Pinellas County
- New to the area? Learn what makes living here so special at Visit St. Pete-Clearwater
- Selection for Classified Positions
We hire for 11 organizations or Appointing Authorities within the Pinellas County Unified Personnel System which includes over 3,000 positions.
Please note, we do not handle employment for the following agencies. To apply, visit:
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office
- Pinellas County School Board
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA)
Contact Human Resources Employment at (727) 464-3367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pinellas County, the Unified Personnel System, and all Appointing Authorities are equal opportunity employers. Our continuing policy in the substance, design and administration of our personnel program shall assure the fair and equal treatment of all persons in all aspects for personnel administration without regard to military status, political affiliation, age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, and with proper regard for their privacy and constitutional rights.