Employee Relations staff offer confidential consultation and counseling to employees regarding career development, conflict resolution, discipline, grievances, interpretation of rules and policies, and performance management.
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation - Neutral guidance and coaching to resolve conflicts
- Counseling - Assist employees with career development, performance, understanding County policies and rules, etc.
- Discipline - Guide to the discipline process
- Employee Advocate - Assist with pre-disciplinary hearings and grievances
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Short-term counseling at no cost
- Employee Responsibilities - Attendance, dress code, ethics, computer use, arrest reporting, ID card, safety, etc.
- Employees' Advisory Council (EAC) - Group representing classified employees
- Grievances - Overview of the grievance process
- Performance Management (FACE)
- Personnel Rules / Policies and Procedures
- Employee Relations
400 South Ft. Harrison, 4th Floor