- insurance, disability, deferred compensation, retirement info, holidays, leave, tax savings accounts
- Employee Relations
- conflicts, mediation, counseling, discipline process, grievance process
- Employees' Advisory Council (EAC)
- meeting agendas and minutes, Employee Advocate Program
- Employment / Jobs
- current job openings, applications, job descriptions
- Health & Wellness
- Wellness Incentive Program, Wellness Center
- Pay & Classification
- pay plans, class specifications, position audits
- Performance Management - FACE
- Feedback, Ask Questions, Conversation, Explore Options
- training catalog, resource library, tuition reimbursement
- current volunteer opportunities, FAQs, application, newsletters, videos
News & Updates
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens - Visit the Holiday Lights event at the Florida Botanical Gardens. There are over one million lights, live entertainment, and visits from Santa (flyer).
- Breach of Health Information - Pinellas County Human Resources issued a notice of a breach of protected health information, specifically employee and retiree County ID numbers and dates of birth which was part of their dental plan coverage election (see notice).
- Human Resources Wellness & Benefits Manager - Apply for the position by December 11.
- Current issues: The Pen | To Your Health | Leadership Notes | Volunteer Voice
- Previous issues: Newsletter archive
- Contact Us - HR department phone numbers and emails
- Employee Blogs - Our Space | Wellness (internal links for employees)
- Employee Data - Statistics such as gender, age and tenure
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts added regularly
- Personnel Rules & Policies - Current policies, procedures and rules
- Posters - Download up-to-date employment posters
- Rewards Program - For new employees, service awards, wellness, and retirements
- Suggestion Awards - Cash awards offered
- Two-Minute Tuesday Videos - Get valuable info in a few short minutes.