- health, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, disability, deferred compensation, retirement info, holidays, leave, flexible spending accounts
- Employee Relations
- conflicts, mediation, counseling, discipline process, grievance process
- Employees' Advisory Council (EAC)
- meeting agendas and minutes, Employee Advocate Program
- Health & Wellness
- Wellness Incentive Program, Wellness Center
- Jobs / Career Opportunities
- current job openings, applications, job descriptions
- courses, learning paths, tuition reimbursement
- Pay & Classification
- pay plans, class specifications, position audits
- Performance Management - FACE
- Feedback, Ask Questions, Conversation, Explore Options
- current volunteer opportunities, internships, application form, videos
Documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Benefit Administrator Change for Behavioral Health and EAP - As of January 1, 2020, the Behavioral Health Program will move to UnitedHealthcare and the Employee Assistance Program will move to Optum.
- Maintain Campaign - Keep your weight under control this holiday season with help from your teammates.
- Don't Wait on Your Biometric Screening & Health Survey - Do your annual exam, blood work, and Rally survey now to invest in good health and save $500.
- Newsletters - View The Pen, To Your Health, Leadership Notes and the Retiree Connection.
- Contact Us - List of phone numbers and emails
- Employee Data - Statistics such as gender, age and tenure
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts added regularly
- Employee Voice Survey - Over 83% participated. Results will be shared in November.
- Personnel Rules & Policies - Current policies, procedures and rules
- Posters - Up-to-date employment posters
- Rewards Program - For service awards, wellness, and retirements (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Cash awards offered
- Two-Minute Tuesday Videos - Get valuable info in a few short minutes.
- What We Offer - Excellent benefits package