Pinellas County employees are assigned to a particular pay grade that consists of a salary range with a minimum and maximum pay to fairly compensate an employee for assigned work under a specific job classification.
All documents are in PDF format.
Class Specifications / Pay Plans:
- Classification & Compensation Study - Get the latest information on the study.
- Class Specifications - Classification descriptions and associated pay grade information
- At-a-Glance List - Class specifications summary including department and EEO category
- Pay Plans
- Job Assessment Tool (JAT)
- Special Compensation - overtime, shift differential, standby, emergency pay, etc.
Guidelines and policies pertaining to compensation: