Information on insurance plans, health and wellness incentives, tax savings accounts, leave time and more.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- Flu Season - As of January 15, leave taken for flu illness will be considered scheduled leave.
- 2018 Wellness Incentives - The 2018 incentives are now available. Achieve your wellness goals, plus earn up to 50,000 reward points or $200 cash.
- Benefits Updates and Reminders - View important reminders about your 2018 benefits.
- W-2 Distribution - Your W-2 form will be available online and in paper format no later than January 31.
- Tobacco Cessation Programs - Ready to quit tobacco? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- Benefits Enrollment
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Mental Health
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
Health and Wellness:
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, leave donation (A Friend in Need), personal days, etc.
- myHealthcare Cost Estimator – Compare medical costs and save money: flyer | video.
- Nurse Amy- Contact our United Healthcare nurse liaison with questions or requests for assistance.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.
- Virtual Doctor Visits- Book a video visit on your computer or smartphone: flyer | video.
- What We Offer - View a summary of the wide variety of benefits available.