We value our employees and believe in rewarding each
of you for the contributions you make to the County.
An important part of your total compensation is the value
of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- Clearwater Recreation Facilities - Purchase a discounted pass for local rec centers and pools.
- Join a Gym and Pay Less - We just added three new local gyms to our employee discounts program.
- Flu Season - As of January 15, leave taken for flu illness will be considered scheduled leave.
- Tobacco Cessation Programs - Ready to quit tobacco? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- Benefits Enrollment
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Mental Health
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
Health and Wellness:
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, leave donation (A Friend in Need), personal days, etc.
- Nurse Amy- Contact our United Healthcare nurse liaison with questions or requests for assistance.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.