We value our employees and believe in rewarding each
of you for the contributions you make to the County.
An important part of your total compensation is the value
of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- Administrator Change for Behavioral Health and EAP - As of January 1, 2020, the Behavioral Health Program will move to UnitedHealthcare and the Employee Assistance Program will move to Optum.
- New Employee Discounts - New offers from YouDecide include Motorola, Super Chewer and fitness trackers.
- Deferred Compensation Specialist Visit - Appointments are available for one-on-one consultations.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Behavioral Health
- Life Insurance
Health and Wellness:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-Tax Payroll Deductions
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, personal days, etc.
- Nurse Liaison- Nurse Amy provides education and counseling to connect members with UnitedHealthcare resources.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.
Over 12,000 items including gift cards (internal link for employees)