We value our employees and believe in rewarding each
of you for the contributions you make to the County.
An important part of your total compensation is the value
of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- 2019 Health Insurance Preferred Premium - Don't delay! The December 31st deadline to save $500 is coming soon. Complete your biometric screening and health survey now. Use the new Rally Quick Guide to verify completion.
- Stress Less Calendar - Need to find your happy place? Download this calendar with links for daily stress breaks that are 10 minutes or less.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Behavioral Health
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
Health and Wellness:
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, leave donation (A Friend in Need), personal days, etc.
- Nurse Amy- Contact our UnitedHealthcare nurse liaison with questions or requests for assistance.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.