Information on insurance plans, health and wellness incentives, tax savings accounts, leave time and more.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- Last Day for Annual Enrollment- Today (Friday, November 17) is the deadline to enroll in OPUS for your 2018 benefits.
- Deferred Compensation Specialist Visit - Appointments are available to meet with a representative from Nationwide on November 6.
- Biometric Screenings Update - Biometric screenings are available at Walgreens and CVS.
- Time for Flu Shots - Now is a great time to get your annual flu shot.
- Tobacco Cessation Classes - Register for free cessation classes held at multiple worksites.
- Updates & Reminders (flyer)
- Handbook (16-page guide)
- Benefits for Permanent and Temporary Employees (comparison chart)
- Benefits Enrollment
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Mental Health
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
Health and Wellness:
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, leave donation (A Friend in Need), personal day, etc.
- myHealthcare Cost Estimator – Compare medical costs and save money: flyer | video.
- Nurse Amy- Contact our United Healthcare nurse liaison with questions or requests for assistance.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards.
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.
- Virtual Doctor Visits- Book a video visit on your computer or smartphone: flyer | video.
- What We Offer - View a summary of the wide variety of benefits available.