We value our employees and believe in rewarding each
of you for the contributions you make to the County.
An important part of your total compensation is the value
of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - View important information for employees including FAQs, stress busters and government updates.
- Behavioral/Mental Health Provider Transition Deadline of March 31 – The deadline for employees and dependents to transition to an in-network UnitedHealthcare provider is March 31.
- Tobacco Deadline Extended to April 30 – Tobacco users must complete an approved tobacco cessation program by April 30 to qualify for the 2020 tobacco premium waiver.
- Flu Season - Learn how to avoid the flu. Leave taken for flu is considered scheduled leave time.
- New Discounts for Employees - View the newest offers from YouDecide to save money.
- Deferred Compensation Specialist Visit - Appointments are available for one-on-one consultations.
What You Need to Know
- Benefits Package Summary
- Health Plans Comparison & Cost
- Benefits Handbook
- Benefits Enrollment
- Benefits for Permanent and Temporary Employees
- Legal Notices
- Behavioral/Mental Health
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
Health and Wellness
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-Tax Payroll Deductions
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, personal days, etc.
- Nurse Liaison- Nurse Amy provides education and counseling to connect members with UnitedHealthcare resources.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.
Over 12,000 items including gift cards (internal link for employees)