We value our employees and believe in rewarding each
of you for the contributions you make to the County.
An important part of your total compensation is the value
of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- Mobile Mammogram- The mammo bus is bringing 3D mammography to you! Get a mammogram during your work day in about 30 minutes.
- Join a Gym and Pay Less - Employees are eligible for discounts at 16 local gyms, plus City of Clearwater and Largo recreation facilities.
- Deferred Compensation Specialist Visit - Appointments are available for one-on-one consultations.
- Tobacco Cessation Programs - Ready to quit tobacco? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- Benefits Enrollment
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Mental Health
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
Health and Wellness:
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, leave donation (A Friend in Need), personal days, etc.
- Nurse Amy- Contact our United Healthcare nurse liaison with questions or requests for assistance.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.