We value our employees and believe in rewarding each
of you for the contributions you make to the County.
An important part of your total compensation is the value
of the employee benefits. Refer to the links below and to What We Offer for a summary of the wide variety of benefits available to you.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Updates:
- Flu Season - As of January 6, leave taken for flu-like illness will be considered scheduled leave.
- It's Never Too Early to Prepare for Retirement - Sign up for an upcoming webinar or class from the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
- Deferred Compensation Specialist Visit - Appointments are available for one-on-one consultations.
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available in-person, by phone or online.
- Disability: Short Term and Long Term
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Managed Behavioral Health
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
Health and Wellness:
- Credit Union - Free checking accounts and competitive loans.
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts are added regularly.
- FMLA - Family and Medical Leave Act
- Leave Time - annual leave, holidays, funeral leave, jury duty, personal days, etc.
- Nurse Liaison- Nurse Amy provides education and counseling to connect members with UnitedHealthcare resources.
- Referral Program - Earn a day off for referring a new employee.
- Rewards Program - Choose from over 12,000 items including gift cards. (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Earn cash for your great ideas.
- Travel Assistance and Life Services Toolkit - Learn about free benefits available from The Standard.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for classes taken on your own time.