- insurance, disability, deferred compensation, retirement info, holidays, leave, tax savings accounts
- Employee Relations
- conflicts, mediation, counseling, discipline process, grievance process
- Employees' Advisory Council (EAC)
- meeting agendas and minutes, Employee Advocate Program
- Health & Wellness
- Wellness Incentive Program, Wellness Center
- Jobs / Career Opportunities
- current job openings, applications, job descriptions
- Pay & Classification
- pay plans, class specifications, position audits
- Performance Management - FACE
- Feedback, Ask Questions, Conversation, Explore Options
- training catalog, resource library, tuition reimbursement
- current volunteer opportunities, internships, FAQs, application, newsletters, videos
Documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- We Want Your Stories - Submit a story for our employee newsletter, The Pen. Pick any topic or answer this month's question: What has been your best day at work, so far?
- Classification & Compensation Study - View important updates including the consultant's report, FAQs, and information session registration.
- Blood Drive - Donate blood in downtown Clearwater at the County Courthouse on Wednesday, June 20.
- County Administrator Recruitment - Candidates are invited to apply by June 15.
- Learning Paths - Now offering a new initiative for professional growth and development available to all employees (guide | video ).
- Current issues: The Pen | To Your Health | Leadership Notes | Volunteer Voice | Retiree Connection
- Previous issues: Newsletter archive
- Contact Us - HR department phone numbers and emails
- Employee Data - Statistics such as gender, age and tenure
- Employee Discounts (YouDecide) - New discounts added regularly
- Personnel Rules & Policies - Current policies, procedures and rules
- Posters - Download up-to-date employment posters
- Rewards Program - For service awards, wellness, and retirements (internal link for employees)
- Suggestion Awards - Cash awards offered
- Two-Minute Tuesday Videos - Get valuable info in a few short minutes.
- Wellness Blog - Stay up-to-date on wellness news (internal link for employees)