Pinellas County enjoys a rich and diverse culture and historic past. The historical, cultural and aesthetic heritage is among its most valued assets. Few urban areas today boast such unique perspectives of the past. Because of widespread growth and redevelopment in recent years, it is critical to the future of our County that we preserve and maintain significant elements of its history where possible. more >
July 19, 2017
310 Court St., Clearwater, FL 33756
The Historic Preservation Board welcomes input from all citizens and the perspectives of those who can continue to enhance the rich heritage of Pinellas County.
you have comments, questions,
concerns you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Pinellas County Planning at (727) 464-8200.
- Historic Preservation Board Meeting
- July 19, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. Location TBA, 310 Court St., Clearwater, FL
- Historic Resources Site Maps/Database
- Historical Preservation Code/Ordinances
- Historic Preservation Summit hosted in partnership between the Pinellas County Historic Preservation Board and the City of Tarpon Springs!
When: October 11, 2017 1PM - 5 PM
- Where: Heritage Museum, 100 Beekman Lane, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- Agenda and RSVP: (Link to Agenda/RSVP pdf.)
Designating Sites as Landmarks:
Each year, the Board identifies buildings and sites that it will recommend for designation as landmarks to the Board of County Commissioners.
Following designation as a landmark, staff works with property owners who may wish to rehabilitate their homes or make alterations.
- Certificate of Appropriateness (COA)
A document stating that the proposed work is appropriate for the historic district and meets local code criteria.
- Old Palm Harbor Design Review Manual