The mission of Heritage Village is to inspire exploration of Pinellas County's story by designing unique programs and exhibits, facilitating research, and collecting and preserving local history.
Largo, FL 33774
Location Map - e-mail
Free Admission! Donations are welcome and support Heritage Village operations.
- Wednesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 1 - 4 p.m.
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, and all County Holidays
In the News:
- Heritage Village is a non-smoking facility.
- Leashed dogs are welcome. Only service animals are allowed in the structures and museum. Owners must pick up after them.
- Heritage Village prepares for hurricane season every year to ensure our historic treasures are protected. Hurricane screens and shutters are installed on buildings during hurricane season, June 1 - November 30.
- Photo & Filming Guidelines
- Filming in Pinellas County Parks
Return to top