- The bridge gate to the east end of the property. Please use the main gate entrance at 11909 125th Street North.
- The McKay Creek Boat Shop while we install our new exhibit - details coming soon!
- The House of Seven Gables, Plant Sumner House, Safety Harbor Church, and the Sponge Warehouse as pathway reconstruction continues in the south section of the park. During this pathways upgrade, visitors are asked to remain out of designated construction areas.
As reopening dates for these sections become available, we'll be sure to share them.
FREE Heritage Village App
The FREE Heritage Village app gives you access to tours, facts, a map, and more! Just go to the app store on both Apple and Android devices, search for Heritage Village, and download our free app. You'll find historic and present day photos that provide details and insight into our park and historic structures.
Now Booking Groups
School and Adult Groups are welcome beginning September 1st! Visits are free but do require online registration. Go to Group Visits for details.
Welcome to Heritage Village!
Your home for Pinellas County History.
The mission of Heritage Village is to inspire exploration of Pinellas County's story by designing unique programs and exhibits, facilitating research, and collecting and preserving local history.
11909 125th Street N.
Largo, FL 33774
Free Admission! Donations are welcome and support Heritage Village operations.
Heritage Village is free and open to the public. Donations to our Friends group, the Pinellas County Historical Society (PCHS), are always welcome. For more information on how to support PCHS and Heritage Village, visit their website.
For more information on Pinellas County's COVID Guidelines, please refer to the FAQs.
What Do You Want To Do?
- Access the park map and audio tour
- Donate an item to Heritage Village
- Schedule a research appointment
- View the Events Calendar
- School and Adult Groups are welcome beginning September 1st! Visits are free but do require registration. Visit Group Visits for details.
Historic House Concert Series
Every first Saturday at the McMullen Coachman Log Cabin
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Join Heritage Village and Radio St. Pete, Sunshine 96.7FM for our Historic House Concert Series! Every first Saturday of the month from noon to 1pm, we feature a live, local musicians from the porch of our 1852 McMullen-Coachman Log Cabin. Enjoy a FREE show during the beautiful fall Florida weather while grabbing a snack or some lunch at the featured food truck onsite. Can't make it in person, These live events are also available to our Heritage Village audience on Facebook Live as well as recorded and re-broadcast on 96.7FM! There's so many ways to enjoy this new series!
Speaking of History
Every second Saturday
Join us every second Saturday of the month at 2pm for our Speaking of History Series in partnership with the Florida Humanities. This series highlight historic and cultural presentations that focus on Florida.
Author Talk Series
Join Heritage Village Operations Manager, Monica Drake, for a chat with local Authors about their newly released books! This series is in partnership with local publishing company, St. Petersburg Press.
- February 18: Tom Gribbin, The Last Florida Boy
- March 18: Melanie Bowman & Meredith Gaunce, Traveling St. Pete: A Girl's Guide
- April 15: Midge Trubey, Rock doesn't Roll on an Empty Stomach
Want To Help?
- Learn about volunteer and internship opportunities
- Become a Member of the Pinellas County Historical Society
- Make a one-time donation to the Pinellas County Historical Society
Stretch your legs and imagination as you explore Heritage Village in new and fun ways during your visit!
Follow us on Facebook for updates on events, programs, and more!