Flood Insurance Technical Assistance
The flood insurance providers on the Pinellas County Program for Public Information (PPI) Committee serve as insurance advocates to the County to advise people who have questions about flood insurance. The following PPI volunteers are prepared to answer questions you may have about flood insurance and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). There is no charge for this service. Find additional flood insurance providers.
- Dawn Forrest, Wright Flood, Communications Specialist
(866) 373-5663 x 7665 - Dawn.Forrest@weareflood.com
- Kimberly Harr, Harr & Associates Insurance, Inc.
(727) 393-9146 - Kim@harrins.com
- Katherine Howington, Bankers Insurance Group
(727) 482-7181 - Katherine.Howington@bankersinsurance.com
- Brad Hubbard, National Flood Experts Insurance
(800) 561-0396 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patty Latshaw, Wright Flood, Principal Flood Coordinator and National CRS Working Group
(727) 568-7641 - Patricia.Latshaw@weareflood.com
- Betty Ryals, Wright Flood, Regional Sales Manager
(866) 373-5663 x 7614 - Betty.Ryals@weareflood.com
- Ashley Tharp, Wright Flood, Corporate Agent Training Manager
(866) 373-5663 x 5510 - Ashley.Tharp@weareflood.com
- Pete Travis, Torrent Technologies, Inc.
(406) 756-4969 - Pete.Travis@torrentcorp.com