Our Preventative Maintenance program is the cornerstone of our Fleet Operations. We maintain the highest standards of service and parts with a heightened focus on minimizing downtime. Maintenance expectations that come with a highly varied fleet demand a diverse technician skill set. This diversity is our strength.
- Awarded the Blue Seal of Excellence Certification.
- 100% of our Fleet Technicians are Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified in the automotive and heavy truck disciplines
- We employ Technicians with both ASE, Emergency Vehicle Technician (EVT) and up to Master EVT certification.
Internal Customer Support:
For our internal customers, we manage all aspects including acquisitions, maintenance & repair, and disposition off all the County’s rolling stock including emergency generators and County fuel sites. We provide fleet maintenance at five separate locations in Pinellas County. Customers include:
- All departments under the BCC
- State’s Attorney Office
- Constitutional Officers which includes;
- Clerk of the Court, Construction Licensing Board, Metropolitan Planning Board, Tax Collector, Property Appraiser, Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and Public Defender
In our capacities as a contracted service provider, our asset management software accommodates non-County equipment and is managed in the same manner as our internal fleet; parts and maintenance tracking, structured PM schedule, and total cost of ownership reporting power.
- Emergency after Hours Contact
- Fuel Forms / Inventory Sheets
- Maintenance / Repair
- Operator Responsibilities
- Rental Equipment Pool
- Report an Accident
Important phones numbers. more>
You Check - We do
Help us keep the vehicle maintenance up-to-date. more>
Forms, inventory sheets. more>