County Information Desk:
Good to Know:
What does your county do for you every day?
You might be surprised to learn that Pinellas County offers a number of programs and services to its citizens. Why not learn more about them on Good to Know?
Good to Know is a collection of 15-minute videos on the services provided by Pinellas County government with new shows appearing monthly. All shows are on YouTube.
- Affordable Homeownership in Pinellas
- Animal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Safe Holiday Shopping
- St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport
- Veterans Services
The importance of storm preparedness and what a disaster could mean for our county.
You know you have to prepare for hurricane season, but you’re not quite sure how. Wouldn’t it be great to have a quick, easy-to-access resource you could watch on your schedule?
Prepare to Survive is a collection of 15-minute videos on hurricane preparedness topics and is produced from June through November, with new shows appearing monthly.
- Hurricane Season
- Building Codes to Prevent Disaster
- C.E.R.T. (Community Emergency Response Team)
- Challenges of Living in Florida
- Fire Departments before, during and after hurricanes
- Food Safety
- Future First Responders
- Governor’s Hurricane Conference- May 2012
- HazMat Response
- Hurricane Predictions & Winter Weather in Florida
- Insurance - 2013 Additional Insurance Info
- Know Your Zone
- Landscape Preparation - Trees and Hurricanes info
- Law Enforcement's Role: before, during and after a storm emergency
- Pet Preparedness
- Power Outages / Power
- Sandbags & Window Taping
- Special Needs Evacuation Program
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.
Find the latest weather info. more>
All you need to know to be safe during a hurricane. more>
Find information on flood insurance, maps, etc. more>
Plan to help your pets. more>