Coastal Management: Reports & Publications
- Tropical Storm Debby-Impacts Report 7-24-12
- Tropical Storm Debby-Beach Erosion Report 6-28-12
- FDEP Post Storm Impact Report
- FDEP Permit to dredge Blind Pass & nourish Upham Beach (issued 3-29-10): Treasure Island / Long Key Nourishment
- FDEP Permit to Dredge John’s Pass & Nourish Treasure Island (issued 3-29-10): John’s Pass Maintenance Dredging
- USF Report: Performance of Upham Beach T-Groin Project - May 2009
- Complete Listing of FDEP Joint Coastal Permits for Pinellas County (expired, issued, pending)
- Upham Beach Stabilization Project
- Coastal Construction Control Line (CCCL) - Zoom into the property of interest. The CCCL is shown as a red line.
- Pinellas County Parks Department - Explore our 9 beach parks!
- Beach Access Guide
- Department of Natural Resources R-Monument Inventory
- Geology and Morphodynamics of Caladesi and Honeymoon Islands, FL: Davis and Elko, 2003
- Morphologic Evolution of Similar Barrier Islands with Different Coastal Management: Elko and Davis, 2006
- Management of a Beach Renourishment Project during the 2004 Hurricane Season: Elko, 2005, Shore and Beach, Vol. 73, No. 2 & 3, Spring/Summer 2005, pp. 49-54.
- USGS West-Central Florida Coastal Studies Project, Virtual Tour:
- Hurricane Pass Inlet Management Plan 1992