Air Quality: Codes, Rules & Regulations
Basic Legal Facts:
- It is your business’ obligation to determine if an air permit is needed.
- It is your business’ obligation to apply for, obtain and comply with your permit.
- A permit is required before installing and beginning operation.
- Air permits are for specific equipment at specific facility locations. A company may need more than one air permit for their facility.
- A new permit is needed if equipment is moved to a new address.
- Moving it within the building is generally OK.
- Permits can be transferred to a new owner
Pinellas County Municode: Air Quality