Pinellas County Solid Waste will be hosting the 1st Annual Eco Fun Festival on Sunday, Feb. 26, from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m., at Bridgeway Acres Commons on the grounds of the solid waste facility, located at 11418 34th St. N., in Clearwater. The event is free and open to the public. Free parking will also be provided.
This family-friendly event will feature tours of Pinellas County’s Solid Waste Facility, educational and environmental presentations, environmentally-themed exhibitors, equipment demonstrations, giveaways, food vendors and the ever-popular Touch-a-Truck exhibit in the park-like atmosphere of the newly-designated Bridgeway Acres Commons—a dedicated green space within the facility.
Register early on Eventbrite
Sign up early to reserve your spot!
Participants can sign up for tours “first come, first served” the day of the festival
The goal of the Eco Fun Festival is to showcase the many options residents have to make positive environmental changes in their lifestyle, homes and community. These positive changes can add up and have a big impact on preserving our local environment.
What To Know If You Go:
- What: 1st Annual Eco Fun Festival, a family-friendly outdoor event featuring tours, environmental presenters and exhibitors, Touch-a-Truck, giveaways and food vendors
- Where: Pinellas County Solid Waste, Bridgeway Acres Commons,
11418 34th St. N., Clearwater
- When: Sunday, Feb. 26, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cost: Free to enter, prices vary for food
- Parking: Free parking onsite
- Contact: Call (727) 464-7500 for more information