Terms of Participation
By engaging in this meeting you agree to all terms of participation including:
- Blog entries are limited to 1000 characters and spaces.
- Blog submissions and remarks must concern the topic of the specified eTownHall meeting event.
- Blog entries may not contain any abusive, obscene, inflammatory or racist language in accordance with FCC regulations.
- Blog entries received with embedded active hyperlinks will be edited to remove hyperlink capability before posting to the blog
- Repetitive submissions on a subject during the live event will be answered once in the interest of time.
- Participants may use this site for lawful purposes only.
This is a public record. Pinellas County is required by Florida law to retain all comments and questions and responses as public record.
Panelists and staff will attempt to address as many questions and comments as possible, time permitting and depending on the volume of submissions. Similar questions may be answered collectively. Also, all eTownHall blog submissions and poll question results will be available in a replay mode immediately.
Complete terms of participation, privacy statement and disclaimers.