Service Area: Unincorporated Pinellas County
Pinellas County Municode: Chapter 138:
Zoning: Information such as change of zone boundaries or classifications, zoning clearances, nonconforming uses of land and structures, zoning districts created, zoning maps, etc.
- Zoning Certification Letters - Please provide a written request to DRS complete with the site address and/or parcel identification number(s) and a $149.00 processing fee (per parcel) made payable to the
"Board of County Commissioners".
- Maps and Aerials
- General County Map - parcel, zoning, land use, aerials, and general information
- My Neighborhood - The My Neighborhood applications provides citizens the ability to access information about Pinellas County Government Services and will show parcel ID, address, tax district, municipality, district ID, voting precinct, schools, etc.
- Local Planning Agency
- Rezoning and/or Land Use Change - An application to request a change of the zoning or land use currently existing on a property to another zoning or land use.
- Conditional Use Application
- Board of Adjustment - main website
Long Range Planning:
- Comprehensive Plan (Planning)
- Land Development Code (Planning)
- Land Use Zoning Information (Planning)