Service Area: Unincorporated Pinellas County -
also includes ... Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shore,
Indian Shores and Redington Shores
- Sec. 166-49 - Vegetation protection during construction
- Trees are protected once they reach a 4" diameter. Cabbage palm (State Tree) is also protected, but other palms are exempt.
- Sec. 166-50 - Upland Buffer adjacent to wetlands
- Sec. 166-51 - Upland preservation areas
- Sec. 166-52 - Protection of endangered, threatened, or species of special concern
- Article II - Habitat Management & Landscaping
- Article III - Management and Storage of Surface Waters
- Sec. 166-1 - Water preservation in new developments
- Irrigation means water used for the purpose of maintaining landscaped material such as grass, trees, shrubs and other flora.
- New development means any change to the existing state of land development on any given parcel.
- Pinellas County Urban Forestry - Pinellas County Urban Forestry staff work collaboratively with multiple departments and programs within the County and organizations in the community.
- National Arbor Day Foundation - Species Identification
- Florida Division of Forestry County Foresters