Contractor Licensing Department
Important NoticePlease DO NOT come to our office unless you have registered to get in line in advance. When you need in-person service, text PCCLB to (727) 472-4163 or click here to get in line online.
Our offices are closed all County holidays.
LICENSE RENEWALS AND LATE FEES
If you did not renew your license prior to this yearls extended deadline, you owe late fees in addition to any other fines or penalties owed. Visit the Online License Renewal portal and pay by credit card. If you are unable to renew your license online, visit the License Renewal Late Fees page and follow the steps to calculate the total amount due. You can then renew by mail or in-person. If you need in-person service, text the word PCCLB to (727) 472-4163 when you are ready to get in line OR click here to get in line online.
Citations and administrative fines can be paid online by credit card. Visit the Online Payments portal to pay now. If you are unable to pay your fine(s) online, you may remit payment by check or money order by mail.
For inquiries, please contact us by email or telephone to help resolve any outstanding issues.
The Contractor Licensing Department oversees day-to-day administration, records maintenance, and contractor license investigations in Pinellas County. The department performs the operational function of the Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB). The PCCLB, a dependent agency to the Board of County Commissioners, regulates the construction and home improvement industry through uniform contractor competency licensing, code adoption and code interpretations in Pinellas County.
- Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) - Renew licenses, pay fines, education requirements, county and city codes
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- How to Choose the Right Contractor - En Español
- How to Choose a Contractor l Tips and resources to help you make an informed decision
- Contractor List l A complete list of all Contractors in Pinellas County
- Check a Business l A database of complaints filed against businesses in the County within the last five years
- Consumer Tips l Get information and resources to help in planning your project or choosing your Contractor
- File a Complaint Against a Contractor l Instructions and forms to file a complaint
- Florida Lien Law l How to avoid construction liens on your property
- Home Improvement Scams l Protect yourself against unsavory characters or schemes and how to report them
Report unlicensed construction activity
Follow the link above to report unlicensed construction activity. Reports can also be made by calling the Pinellas County Hotline at