The Communications Department, (727) 464-4600, works with the Board of County Commissioners (BCC), county administrator and county departments to provide information to citizens about issues, programs and services through print, video, web and community outreach programs.
Meeting & Work Session Videos
- Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Meetings (cc)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- Pinellas Planning Council (PPC)
- Tourist Development Council (TDC)
- Directions for viewing BCC, MPO, PPC and TDC meetings:
Bright House 622 - Knology 18 - Verizon 44
To view PCC-TV on your TV, Bright House customers must have a new television with a built-in digital tuner or rent a cable box that allows access to this channel. Please contact Bright House for more information.
- County Press Releases / News
- County Events
- Speakers Bureau
- Pinellas Citizen University
- Image Photo Library
- Pinellas County Publications
- Service Directory
- Sign up for E-news updates
In addition to:
- Information Desk (727) 464-3000
- Public meeting support
- Media Support
- Request a dvd duplication
- eTownHall - Live interactive online events - call in or blog your questions on a variety of subjects.
- Prepare to Survive - Learn about hurricane preparedness in quick 15-minute videos.
- SeeClickFix - Report problems with pot holes, sidewalks, etc.
- LiveChat - Ask questions to the Pinellas County Information desk, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Graphic/Web support for BCC departments and Appointing Authorties.
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.
Request a DVD
List of Videos
Take a TV Survey