The Communications Department, (727) 464-4600, works with the Board of County Commissioners (BCC), county administrator and county departments to provide information to citizens about issues, programs and services through print, video, web and community outreach programs.
Meeting & Work Session Videos
- Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Meetings (cc)
- Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- Pinellas Planning Council (PPC)
- Tourist Development Council (TDC)
- Directions for viewing BCC, MPO, PPC and TDC meetings:
Bright House 637 - Verizon 44 - WOW! 18
To view PCC-TV on your TV, Bright House customers must have a new television with a built-in digital tuner or rent a cable box that allows access to this channel. Please contact Bright House for more information.
- County Press Releases / News
- County Events
- Speakers Bureau
- Pinellas Citizen University
- Image Photo Library
- Pinellas County Publications
- Service Directory
- Sign up for E-news updates
In addition to:
- Information Desk (727) 464-3000
- Public meeting support
- Media Support
- Request a dvd duplication
- eTownHall - Live interactive online events - call in or blog your questions on a variety of subjects.
- SeeClickFix - Report problems with pot holes, sidewalks, etc.
- LiveChat - Ask questions to the Pinellas County Information desk, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Emergency Management TV support
- Graphic/Web support for BCC departments and Appointing Authorities.
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
Report An Issue
Request a DVD
List of Videos