The Communications Department, (727) 464-4600, works with the Board of County Commissioners (BCC), county administrator, and county departments to provide information to citizens about issues, programs, and services through print, video, web, and community outreach programs.
Meeting & Work Session Videos
- Board of County Commissioners (BCC) Meetings (cc)
- Forward Pinellas
- Tourist Development Council (TDC)
- Directions for viewing BCC, Forward Pinellas, and TDC meetings:
- Spectrum 637 - Frontier 44 - WOW! 18
- County Press Releases / News
- County Events
- Speakers Bureau
- Pinellas Citizen University
- Image Photo Library
- Pinellas County Publications
- Service Directory
- Sign up for E-news updates
In addition to:
- Information Desk (727) 464-3000
- Public meeting support
- Media Support
- Request a DVD duplication
- eTownHall - Live interactive online events - call in or blog your questions on a variety of subjects.
- Report an Issue - Report problems with pot holes, sidewalks, etc.
- LiveChat - Ask questions to the Pinellas County Information desk, M-F, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Emergency Management TV support
- Graphic/Web support for BCC departments and Appointing Authorities.
For more information or questions:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
Report An Issue
Request a DVD
List of Videos