Service Area / Map: Unincorporated Pinellas County neighborhoods.
Pinellas County Code Enforcement is responsible for enforcing codes in the unincorporated areas of the county. Residents residing in one of the 24 municipalities should contact their town or city directly for assistance.
Code Enforcement is important for the health and safety of all residents and helps maintain quality standards that are important to achieve the highest property values possible. Code Enforcement strives to achieve voluntary compliance if a violation exists. In many cases issues may arise when a resident faces unexpected hardships such as illness or unemployment. Be neighborly – check first to see if you may be able to help.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Pinellas County Enforcement Codes
- Report an Issue online or call (727) 464-4761.
- Please note we are unable to return calls or provide updates for complaints that are called in anonymously.
- To better assist with the investigation and response time, please provide the exact address of the concern.
- If the investigation identifies a violation, a case will be opened and a tracking number will be provided that can be used when requesting an update.
- Due to a current heavy case load, initial inspections may take up to 30 days.
- To avoid delays, refrain from reporting the same issue through multiple sources.
Other Code Enforcements:
All about your property,
neighborhood and local
fire depts., schools,
hospitals and more.
(Check for service area)
Report an Issue
Report an issue / file a complaint online or call (727) 464-4761.