Coming in Fall 2020 Pinellas County’s NEW Citizens Access Portal
Please visit this page often to stay up-to-date on upcoming important dates and information, including our virtual session schedule and online tutorials.
Save The Date
General Live Virtual Information Session
Wednesday, August 26: 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Hear from Pinellas County about
the upcoming Fall launch of Accela.
Zoom link will be added here a few days prior to the information session.
Your Input is Needed
Please answer this 2-question survey to help us develop this webpage with information that is timely and useful.
About the new Citizen Access Portal
Our new Accela, Inc. cloud-based platform will change the way you currently apply for the following services:
- Applying for Permits including but not limited to:
- Notifications to comply with asbestos regulations (for abatement of asbestos or demolition of applicable structures (40 CFR 61(m))
- Vehicle decal compliance for landscapers and fertilizer applicators
- Scheduling Inspections
- Submitting Complaints
- Submitting Applications including but not limited to
- Administrative Adjustments, Variances, Type 2 Uses, Rezoning, Land Use Amendments, and more.
Other Virtual Sessions and Online Tutorials
Additional virtual sessions and online tutorials are coming soon. Stay tuned.
- Virtual Information / Q&A Session Schedule
- Availability of online tutorials on how to use the new system