Animation about what we do....
Building Codes, Permits, Code Enforcement and Development Review Services.
Service Area for Building and Landscaping Permits: Unincorporated Pinellas County and communities who contract our services....Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shore, North Redington Beach, Town of Redington Beach and Oldsmar.
Pinellas County will no longer be issuing building permits for the Town of Redington Beach beginning March 31, 2015 and for the Town of North Redington Beach beginning April 1, 2015. Inspections may be scheduled for permits already issued by the County using the County IVR and on-line systems until the permits are completed.
Service area for Engineering, Site Plan & Zoning Land Use Sections and Code Enforcement:
Unincorporated Pinellas County
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Building FAQ
- Building Plan Review - Commercial / Residential
- Codes / Municode
- Fee Schedules
- General Property Map - view this map for parcel, zoning, land use, aerials, and general information
- Phone Number List
- Request Temporary Power
- Steps for New Building Commercial Development
- Subcontractor Form - Subcontractor FAQ
Development Review Services (Site Plan Review):
- Flood Plain Management
- Phone Number List
- Request Form for a Site Plan Pre-application Meeting
- Site Development / Engineering / Roads / Platting
- Site Plan Checklist
- Site Plan Review Listing
- Tree Removal Permit / Landscape / Habitat Info
- Variance / Special Exceptions
- Zoning Code Summary Guide
- Choosing a Contractor - Florida Lien Law
- Forms / Permits Application
- Required Building Permits / No Permits Required
- Code Enforcement - unincorporated only (e.g. tall grass, trash, inoperable vehicle,...)
- Schedule an Inspection (homeowners)
Notices and News:
- FEMA Elevation Certificate Advisory
- FBC2010 Energy Code Advisory HVAC Equipment Replacement
- The 2010 Florida Building Code - effective 3/15/12.
- Fuel Gas Code Advisory
Report / File:
- File a Neighborhood Code Violation Complaint - or call
(727) 464-4641, for unincorporated Pinellas only.
- File a Building Complaint for Construction
- Report a Drainage Issue
- Take our Survey
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.