Pinellas County provides services related to Building, Code Enforcement and Development Review Services. Please learn more about information on the specific operations of this department.
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Building FAQ
- Fee Schedules
- Florida Building Code - Chapter 1 Admin.
- Future Land Use
- General Property Map - view this map for parcel, zoning, land use, aerials, and general information
- On-line Permitting and Inspections
- Inspection results are posted on-line in real time.
- To ask for a "call ahead request" and notification time parameter, please call and talk to an inspector and leave your phone number on the morning of the inspection between 8 – 8:20 a.m.
- Paying Reinspection Fees
- Permit Applications / Forms
- Permit Calculator
- Phone Number List
- Plan Review:
- Request for Site Plan Pre-Application Meeting
- Required Permits
- Schedule an Inspection
- Steps for Commercial Development
- Subcontractor Form - Subcontractor FAQ
- Tree Removal / Protection
- User Fees - Complete List
- Zoning Code Summary Guide
- Choosing a Contractor
- Flood Information
- Florida Lien Law
- Forms / Permits Application
- List of Required Permits
- Neighborhood Code Enforcement - unincorporated only (e.g. tall grass, trash, inoperable vehicle,...)
- Schedule Inspections / Results
- Tree Removal Information for single family homes
- Variance & Special Exceptions
Notices and News:
- FEMA Elevation Certificate Advisory
- FBC2010 Energy Code Advisory HVAC Equipment Replacement
- Extended Tuesday Hours at BDRS
- The 2010 Florida Building Code - effective 3/15/12.
- Fuel Gas Code Advisory
Report / File / Request:
- File a Neighborhood Code Violation Complaint - or call
(727) 464-4641, for unincorporated Pinellas only.
- File a Building Complaint for Construction
- Report a Drainage Issue
- Request a:
- Take our Survey
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.