Building County Codes, Policies, Permits, Development Review Services and Unincorporated Pinellas County Code Enforcement
Pinellas County provides services related to Building, Code Enforcement and Development Review Services. Please learn more about information on the specific operations of this department.
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Building FAQ
- Fee Schedules
- Florida Building Code - Chapter 1 Admin.
- Future Land Use
- General Property Map - view this map for parcel, zoning, land use, aerials, and general information
- On-line Permitting and Inspections
- Inspection results are posted on-line in real time.
- To ask for a "call ahead request" and notification time parameter, please call and talk to an inspector and leave your phone number on the morning of the inspection between 8 – 8:20 a.m.
- Paying Reinspection Fees
- Permit Applications / Forms
- Permit Calculator
- Phone Number List
- Plan Review:
- Required Permits
- Schedule an Inspection
- Steps for Commercial Development
- Subcontractor Form - Subcontractor FAQ
- Tree Removal / Protection
- User Fees - Complete List
- Zoning Code Summary Guide
- Choosing a Contractor
- Flood Information
- Florida Lien Law
- Forms / Permits Application
- List of Required Permits
- Neighborhood Code Enforcement - unincorporated only (e.g. tall grass, trash, inoperable vehicle,...)
- Schedule Inspections / Results
- Tree Removal Information for single family homes
- Variance & Special Exceptions
Notices and News:
- FEMA Elevation Certificate Advisory
- FBC2010 Energy Code Advisory HVAC Equipment Replacement
- Extended Tuesday Hours at BDRS
- The 2010 Florida Building Code - effective 3/15/12.
- Fuel Gas Code Advisory
Report / File / Request:
- File a Neighborhood Code Violation Complaint - or call
(727) 464-4641, for unincorporated Pinellas only.
- File a Buidling Complaint for Construction
- Report a Drainage Issue
- Request a:
- Take our Survey
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.