Provides building permits, building inspections and code reference for unincorporated Pinellas County.
Service Area for - Unincorporated Pinellas County and communities who contract our services....Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shore and Oldsmar.
- Building Departments in Pinellas County
- Building FAQ
- Building Plan Review - Commercial / Residential
- Codes / Municode
- Fee Schedules
- Forms / Permits / Check Lists (for homeowners)
- Forms / Permits / Check Lists (for contractors)
- General Property Map - view this map for parcel, zoning, land use, aerials, and general information
- Phone Number List
- Steps for New Building Commercial Development
- Subcontractor Form - Subcontractor FAQ
Notices and News:
- New 2014 Florida Building Code is now in effect!
- FEMA Elevation Certificate Advisory
- FBC2010 Energy Code Advisory - HVAC Equipment Replacement
- Fuel Gas Code Advisory
- The Central Permit Form has received another revision. Management has determined that an Owner and Contractor attestations will be sufficient in place of the latest change procedure requiring Owner and Contractor notarized signatures.
Report / File:
- Building Green
- Construction Licensing Board
- Choosing a Contractor - Florida Lien Law
- Development Review Services
- Utilities - Engineering Specifications
Permits Required / No Permits
List of permits and no permits required here
If you live in a city, check your city's website for their codes. more>