All documents are supplied in Portable Document Format (PDF).
*Note for iPad users: The documents below are best viewed in iBooks
FY19 - Adopted Annual
Operating and Capital Budget
October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019
- County Administrator's Budget Message
- FY19 Budget Summary - This document contains a series of charts and tables that present the budget in an aggregated fashion together with various economic and population trend data for Pinellas County.
- FY19 Annual Operating and Capital Budget - This is the detail budget by program (expenditure) and account (revenue) for the County.
- Appendix - This section includes the Glossary, Budget Policies, Basis of Accounting for Financial Statements and Budget, Overview of the Budget Process, Budgetary Control and Budget Calendar, Summary of User Fee Changes and Detailed User Fee Schedule, Countywide Grants Report, Forward Pinellas Budget, and Location Map.
- FY19 through FY24 Capital Improvement Program Detail: A comprehensive six-year plan of proposed capital projects, intended to identify and balance the capital needs of the community within the fiscal capabilities and limitations of the County. It is primarily a planning document and is subject to change as the needs of the community become more defined and the adopted projects move closer to final approval.
- FY19 Budget Presentations – Links to presentations to the Board of County Commissioners throughout the budget process. Includes PowerPoint presentations and streaming video of meetings.
- FY19 Department One-Page Summaries - Easy to read, one-page summaries for each department under the County Administrator providing a high-level overview of what the department does, how that work is funded, and recent accomplishments.