FY18 Adopted Budget - Operating and Capital Budget Detail
*Note for iPad users - The documents below are best viewed in iBooks
(Please note all of the individual pages are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have the free Acrobat PDF Reader, please download here.
The FY18 Adopted Operating and Capital Budget detail is divided into sections based on organizational responsibility. Links to each individual section can be found in the table below. For financial management and reporting, the County's budget is organized by Funds. The fund detail pages contain all the resources budgeted for the County.
When viewing individual sections, please note that certain page types may not appear in all sections due to the nature of that particular section. The pages are organized in the following manner:
1) Description: This narrative provides a brief overview of the department or agency.
2) Strategic Plan Alignment (County Administrator departments only): This table highlights the key Doing Things that are enabled by the adopted budget along with their alignment with the strategic plan.
3) Performance Measures (reflected with each program for non-County Administrator departments): This table highlights the key performance measures associated with accomplishing the Board's strategic priorities (County Administrator departments) or the entity's programs to help demonstrate the intended level of service.
4) Accomplishments (County Administrator departments only): This narrative summarizes the key accomplishments of the department over the past year.
5) Analysis: This narrative provides a comparison and explanation of variances between the FY17 Revised Budget (as of May 31, 2017)and the FY18 Budget, along with the anticipated impact on achieving strategic goals as a result of the changes.
6) Budget Summary: This section contains budgetary information for the department in two charts and/or tables: Expenditures by Program and Expenditures by Fund. The Actual FY17 expenditures as well as the FY17 Revised Budget (as of May 31, 2017) and FY18 Adopted Budget are presented.
7) Personnel Summary: This section compares the budgeted full-time positions for the department for the FY17 Revised Budget and FY18 Adopted Budget.
8) Budget by Program: This section explains the services provided by the programs listed in the preceding summary and provides strategic plan alignment (County Administrator departments only). The section also provides the budget and personnel for that program as summarized in the two preceding sections.
Return to Office of Management & Budget