FY2015 Adopted Budget Operating
(Please note all of the individual pages are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have the free Acrobat PDF Reader, please download here.
The FY2015 Adopted Operating and Capital Budget detail is divided into sections based on organizational responsibility. Links to each individual section can be found in the table below. For financial management and reporting, the County's budget is organized by Funds. The fund detail pages contain all the resources budgeted for the County.
When viewing individual sections, please note that certain page types may not appear in all sections due to the nature of that particular section. The pages are organized in the following manner:
1) Description: This narrative provides a brief overview of the department or agency.
2) Analysis: This narrative provides a comparison and explanation of variances between the FY2014 Revised Budget and the FY2015 Budget.
3) Program Descriptions: This section explains the services provided by the programs listed in the preceding summary.
4) Budget Summary: This section contains budgetary information for the department in two tables: Expenditures by Program and Expenditures by Fund. The Actual FY2013 expenditures as well as the FY2014 Revised Budget (as of May 31, 2014) and FY2015 Budget Request are presented.
5) Personnel Summary: This section compares the budgeted full-time positions for the department for the FY2014 Revised Budget and FY2015 Request.
Return to Office of Management & Budget