The following boards, councils and committees are:
1) independent; or 2) county members are either
elected officials, government staff, subject matter experts/professionals, or have to meet specified
qualifications to serve; or 3) are not appointed by the BCC, and therefore are not subject to procedures.
- Affordable Housing Committee
- Area Agency on Aging Pasco-Pinellas, Inc.
- East Lake Community Library Advisory Board, Inc.
- Election Canvassing Board
- Feather Sound Community Services District, Inc.
- Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc.
- Gulf Consortium (RESTORE Act)
- Health & Human Services Coordinating Council
- Industry Certification Training Centers Governing Board
- Juvenile Welfare Board
- License Board for Children's Centers and Family Day Care Homes
- Pinellas County Community Foundation
- Pinellas County Law Library
- Pinellas County Public Employees Relations Committee (PERC)
- Pinellas Park Water Management District
- Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority
- Prescription Drug Advisory Board
- Public Safety Coordinating Council
- Resource Operations Center (ROC)
- Sheriff's Civil Service Board
- Substance Abuse Advisory Board
- Suncoast Health Council
- Tampa Bay Area Regional Planning Council
- Tampa Bay Area Regional Transportation Authority
- Tampa Bay Estuary Program
- Tampa Bay Water