- Google Chrome is best to use for submitting applications.
- If you currently serve on a board and want to reapply or if you are applying for another board, go to the instructions here.
- Always begin by typing in your email address, they are required to submit an application, and will be used throughout your experience with our automated Boards, Councils, and Committes app.
- If you choose to attach a resume, note that all information is subject to public records laws. You may remove personal information.
- The "this board has no openings" message. This may appear when applying for a board that has openings beyond 90 days of the current date, or if the board does not have a press release for this position.
- Trouble with your application: only one application will be sent to your email address that you supplied when starting your application; if you select "resend" after selecting the "save and return" option, only the original invite sent at the date and time you selected the option will be in your email. If needed, clear your browsing history. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if issues persist.
- Note that advertised applications are only for positions appointed or approved by the Board of County Commissioners or their designees.
- Contact Us with questions at email@example.com
E-mail addresses are public records under Florida law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by telephone (727) 464-3377 or in writing, via the United States Postal Service to this address:
Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners
315 Court Street
Clearwater, FL 33756