A Message from Your Board of County Commissioners:
We're glad you're a part of Pinellas County, known for its beautiful beaches, award-winning park system and cultural activities and flourishing economic development opportunities.
More important though is the rich tapestry of neighborhoods and communities that make our County truly great. The spirit of pride that you have in calling Pinellas home is the same spirit that guides your County in providing a wide variety of effective, efficient services to you.
General Information Regarding Annexation:
Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement Process (2011-2012):
- Board of County Commissioners Agenda Memorandum (December 6, 2011)
- Board of County Commissioners Resolution (December 6, 2011)
Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement Process (2008-2010):
- Annexation Issues and the Interlocal Service Boundary Agreement Process
- Bringing Negotiation Process to an End
Proposed Changes to the Annexation Process:
- County Proposal
- Municipal Counterproposal
- County Response to Municipal Counter Proposal - September 9, 2009
Proposed Municipal and Unincorporated Service Area Maps:
Florida Annexation Law - Chapter 171, Parts I and II, of the Florida Statutes: