It's all about the pets!
Help keep pets safe and improve your client’s experience by providing a one-stop process for vaccination and licensing.
How to become a License Reseller:
To become a License Reseller, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Organization must agree to and sign the license reseller agreement with the county annually,
- Must be a veterinarian with an active license in the state of Florida or an authorized entity as
- Authorized Entities:
- Veterinarian and Vet Clinics
- Animal Establishments like Pet Stores
What to do:
Benefits of selling licenses to your clients:
- Convenience for your clients: Clients will have the opportunity to have their pet licensed at the same time as getting their rabies and updated vaccines.
- Pet’s Ticket Home: Licensing the family pet at the time of vaccination at your clinic provides the pet with an additional tool to return home if lost and provides the client with the peace of mind that the pet is licensed appropriately with Pinellas County.
- Free Listing of your clinic on our website: As a service to all resident pet owners, we list all veterinary license resellers with their address and telephone numbers on our website.
We look forward to working with you as a reseller.
For the Love of Animals
Return to top