Sign up for Alert Pinellas, an emergency notification service. It is FREE to our residents and will give us multiple ways to get the word to you whenever an urgent situation arises. All you have to do is register your contact information with Alert Pinellas and an automated message will be sent to alert you to local emergencies.
- Your contact information will remain protected and confidential.
- Subscribers will receive a notification on each contact method they provide to us.
- Each member of your household that would like to receive emergency notifications can register with this FREE service.
- An automated system will call land lines and cell phones at the same time an e-mail and text message will go out, so you could receive four notifications.
- The Alert Pinellas network allows us to send out alerts to the County as a whole or to specific smaller geographic areas.
- It’s easy to sign up for this FREE service, sign up here!
- This is a secure website so your information is protected! If the Internet is not available, you can call (866) 484-3264 to sign up.
- This emergency notification system is provided to the citizens of Pinellas by Pinellas County’s Emergency Management Department to provide information in the event of an emergency situation.
- Already registered? Follow the link above and select ‘Login’ in the top right corner.
- For customer support call 866-939-0911.
Please Note: Due to a change to emergency notification service, residents must re-register.