- Building Design and Construction: provides architectural, project management, and construction administration services to County departments, agencies and constitutional officers for vertical construction and renovation projects.
- Facilities and Real Property provides a full range of real estate services including acquisition and sale of property, leasing, permits, and licensing of property, support to capital projects, property management services to leased properties, releases and vacations of property rights. Services are provided to all County departments and agencies, the Board of County Commissioners, the Constitutional Officers, and the citizens of Pinellas
County. We also provide professional in-house and contracted services to maintain and operate County buildings.
- Fleet Services provides professional in-house and contracted services to maintain and repair the County’s rolling stock of vehicles and equipment, and emergency generators. The Fleet Management Division operates and manages the vehicle and equipment replacement plan and the County’s fuel distribution program. The Division also provides surplus asset management services to the County.
- Purchasing provides dedicated efficient and effective professional services to internal and external customers in the procurement of quality products and services with optimal value for the taxpayer.
- Risk Management protects Pinellas County against accidental financial loss by taking steps to develop, manage, and secure our most valuable assets in accordance with statutes, ordinances, and laws. We also provide quality services and support to all citizens while providing a safe and healthy environment.
- Young-Rainey STAR (Science, Technology, and Research) Center is a commercial, high technology center, owned and operated under the Industrial Development Authority and the Economic Development Department. The STAR Center administratively reports to the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners.