- Login to the Pinellas County Access Portal
- Once you have logged into your account, select Account Management.
- Scroll down the screen to the License Information Section and click Add a License. More licensing information. A current state-issued photo ID, such as a drivers's license or a State identification card, must be uploaded in order for Pinellas County Building Services to grant permissions, a process that may take up to 24 hours. The account user, Contractor, and Drivers license holder must all match.
- Select License Type from the drop-down menu and add License Number. Lookup your license type by searching by license number.
Note: Your license must be Valid and Active. If your license does not display, contact the appropriate licensing agency for assistance.
- The license will appear in the License Information Section on the Account Management page.
- A message will appear that states "Do you want to associate this license to your account?". Select OK. The message that the license was added successfully will display. An email confirmation of the license number receipt will be sent to the address provided when the account was setup. In approximately one business day, staff will send an email regarding the registration activation status for your account.