Assure Dignity for Deceased Veterans . . .
We can help you receive benefits and services including headstones, markers, burial flags and burial in a national cemetery. We may help indigent or unclaimed veterans receive proper funeral services through our Pinellas County program.
For assistance, please contact your local Pinellas County Veterans Services Office. To find additional detailed information, please go to Burial and Memorial Benefits , which covers the following topics:
- Burial Benefits available from the National Cemetery Administration
- Preparing in Advance
- How to Make Burial Arrangements in a National Cemetery at the Time of Need
- Burial of Unclaimed, Indigent Veterans
- Burial Flags
- Donating Burial Flags to National Cemeteries
- Burial Allowance Benefits
- Survivor Benefits
- Burial in a Private Cemetery
- Burial at Sea
We will be glad to help you understand these benefits and apply for programs and services.