Help to Access Health Care Benefits . . .
We can help you receive health care from a VA health care facility. Some of the services provided at the facility include:
- Hospital, outpatient, medical, dental, pharmacy and prosthetic services
- Domiciliary, nursing home and community-based residential care
- Sexual trauma counseling
- Special health care for female veterans
- Health and rehabilitation programs for homeless veterans
- Readjustment counseling
- Alcohol and drug dependency treatment
- Medical treatment for exposure to Agent Orange, radiation or environmental hazards
- Outreach programs for homebound veterans or veterans in nursing homes or hospitals
For detailed information, please go to Health Care Benefits and Services , which covers the following topics:
- Locating a VA Medical Center
- My HealthVet at www.myhealth.va.gov
- On-line prescription refills
We will be glad to help you understand these benefits and apply for programs and services.