The Planning Department plays a pivotal role in transportation, unincorporated land use and zoning, coordinating countywide objectives and in setting a course that guides our community toward a sustainable future with an ever-improving quality of life.
- Agencies / Boards / Committees / Agendas
- Comprehensive Plan
- County Code
- Flood Information
- Historic Preservation Board
In the News:
- Downtown Palm Harbor Open House
- Open Pinellas - Take the Survey! - Help shape the future of Downtown Palm Harbor. What do you see as Downtown Historic Palm Harbor’s primary identity?
- Lealman CRA Plan
- Proposed Crystal Beach Community Overlay
- US Highway 19 North Corridor Study
- Strategic Land Development Code Update
- Stormwater Manual Under Development
- 2015 Local Mitigation Strategy
- 2014 Economic Innovation and Leadership Symposium
For residents and businesses in unincorporated Pinellas County:
- Annexation Information
- Apply for a variance or special exception
- Building Permits / Codes
- Community Planning and Overlays
- Land Development Code Update
- Variance Requests and Special Exceptions (Board of Adjustments) Hearing dates or case information.
For Government Agencies / Municipalities:
- Concurrency Management System: Impact fees, roadway and transportation management plans
- Public Schools Planning
Maps & Reports:
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.