The Planning Department plays a pivotal role in transportation, unincorporated land use and zoning, coordinating countywide objectives and in setting a course that guides our community toward a sustainable future with an ever-improving quality of life.
- Agencies / Boards / Committees / Agendas
- Comprehensive Plan
- County Code
- Flood Information
- Historic Preservation Board
In the News:
For residents and businesses in unincorporated Pinellas County:
- Annexation Information
- Apply for a variance or special exception
- Building Permits / Codes
- Community Planning and Overlays
- Variance Requests and Special Exceptions (Board of Adjustments) Hearing dates or case information.
For Government Agencies / Municipalities:
- Concurrency Management System: Impact fees, roadway and transportation management plans
- Public Schools Planning
Maps & Reports:
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.