Board of Adjustment (BOA)
Supporting files supplied in PDF format.
For Variance Requests and Special Exceptions:
Public Hearing Information:
About the Board of Adjustment:
- The Board of Adjustment receives authority from the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners to review variance requests for setback reductions, lot area reductions, parking requirement reductions, etc.
- The Board of Adjustment also reviews requests for special exceptions, which are specific uses that would not be appropriate without restriction within a particular zoning district but which, if properly controlled as to the number, area, location or relation to the surrounding neighborhood, would not adversely affect public health, safety, comfort, good order, appearance, convenience, or the general welfare.
- The Board of Adjustment members are a lay board appointed by the Board of County Commissioners whose individual member terms run concurrently with the term of the appointing commissioner.
- Board of Adjustment Member List
Planning Review Committee
The Planning Review Committee is comprised of County staff charged with reviewing variance requests and special exceptions with applicants in order to facilitate staff's development of recommendations to present to the Board of Adjustment for consideration.
For further information, please call the BOA-PC Zoning Division at
(727) 464-5047 or email.
Meeting Results / Minutes:
All files are available in Portable Document File (PDF ) format.
- December 1, 2016 - results - minutes
- November 3, 2016 - results - minutes
- October 6, 2016 - results - minutes
- September 1, 2016 - meeting cancelled
- August 3, 2016 - results - minutes
- July 7, 2016 - results - minutes
- June 1, 2016 - results - minutes
- May 4, 2016 - results - minutes
- April 7, 2016 - results - minutes
- March 3, 2016 - meeting cancelled
- February 4, 2016 - results - minutes
- January 7, 2016 - results - minutes
- December 3, 2015
- November 5, 2015
- October 1, 2015
- September 3, 2015
- August 5, 2015
- July 2, 2015
- June 3, 2015
- May 6, 2015
- April 2, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- February 4, 2015
- January 5, 2015
Return to top