Agencies / Boards: Public Hearings / Meetings
- Local Planning Agency - recommendations changes to the Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use, the Land Development Code, etc.
- Board of County Commissioners - reviews changes to Future Land Use, the Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Map, Land Development Code, etc.
- Board of Adjustment - review variance requests for setback reductions, lot area reductions, parking requirement reductions, etc.
- Historic Preservation Board - countywide policy to address historical protection and redevelopment issues among local communities.
- Development Review Committee - reviews applications for land development activities.
- Lealman Community Redevelopment Agency:
- Local Mitigation Strategy - serves as a bridge between local governments’ comprehensive growth management plans, the county comprehensive emergency management plan, land development regulations, and relevant ordinances and codes such as those for floodplain management.
- Planning Review Committee - reviews zoning and land use proposals.
Return to top