Agencies / Boards: Public Hearings / Meetings
- Local Planning Agency (LPA) - recommends changes to the Comprehensive Plan, Future Land Use, the Land Development Code, etc.
- Board of County Commissioners - reviews changes to Future Land Use, the Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Map, Land Development Code, etc.
- Board of Adjustment - review variance requests for setback reductions, lot area reductions, parking requirement reductions, etc.
- Historic Preservation Board - countywide policy to address historical protection and redevelopment issues among local communities.
- Lealman Community Redevelopment Agency:
- Planning Review Committee - reviews zoning and land use proposals
- Local Mitigation Strategy Workgroup - serves as a bridge between local governments’ comprehensive growth management plans, the county comprehensive emergency management plan, land development regulations, and relevant ordinances and codes such as those for floodplain management.
Return to top