Pinellas County Beaches & Beach Access
Pinellas County maintains three regional beach parks along the Gulf Coast. These three parks offer a list of amenities that include picnicking facilities, fishing opportunities and other items of interest to residents and tourists alike.
- Residents and visitors are reminded to be mindful of risks posed by rip currents .
- A $5.00 per day parking fee is in effect at Fort De Soto, Sand Key, and Fred Howard Parks
Pinellas County Beaches:
In addition to these major beach park facilities, Pinellas County has five beach access parks with parking (parking fee may vary by location).
Pinellas County Beach Access Parks:
Additional Beach Information:
- Pinellas County Beaches
- Beaches & Beach Access/Shells Guide
- Beach Finder
- Birding Checklist - Ft. De Soto
- Birds found at Fort De Soto
State Parks / Hillsborough County Park: