Madeira Beach Cottage / Gift Shop
Audio of the Madeira Beach Cottage / Gift Shop
Stop by the gift shop for a
souvenir of your visit! Featuring wooden
toys, glassware and collectibles, vintage
citrus crate label reproductions and other
note cards, scented candles, home decor and
handicrafts, there's plenty of unique items
perfect for giving or for treating yourself!
The Gift Shop at Heritage Village is operated
by the Pinellas County Historical Society.
Proceeds benefit ongoing museum programs
Location: In the Beach Cottage
adjacent to the Visitor Center.
Gift Shop Hours: (727) 582-2219
- Wednesday - Saturday:
10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and
all County Holidays.
Discover unique items:
- Holiday gifts
- Stocking stuffers
- Old-fashioned toys
- Glassware and collectibles
- Citrus crate label post cards
- Local interest books
- Madeira Beach Book - What is the history of the Beach Cottage? Available in the gift shop - Half of the royalties will go direct to the Pinellas County Historical Society to sport is efforts at Heritage Village.
- Seminole (coming early 2016)
Return to top