The mission of Heritage Village is to collect, preserve, and interpret the history of Pinellas County within the context of Florida history.
Largo, FL 33774
Location Map - e-mail
Free Admission! Donations are welcome and support Heritage Village operations.
- Wednesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 1 - 4 p.m.
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays, and all County Holidays
- Heritage Village is a non-smoking facility.
- Leashed dogs are welcome. Only service animals are allowed in the structures and museum. Owners must pick up after them.
- Heritage Village prepares for hurricane season every year to ensure our historic treasures are protected. Hurricane screens and shutters are installed on buildings during hurricane season, June 1 - November 30.
- Photo & Filming Guidelines
- Filming in Pinellas County Parks
Return to top